Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
New York, NY

Hello. Is anyone taking Danazol? Any sharing?

June 29, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I took it many years ago but it will put weight on. I still needed surgery & to this day I am going for a Laparoscopy to see why I am in so much pain. Why are you taking it? In those days I was taking it to try & shrink cysts which were related to endo.

June 30, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Grovetown, GA

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Norwalk, CT

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In