Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Montreal, QC

I have been taking Danazol for a week now and I am exhausted if I take the morning dose ... Anyone had the same issue with Danazol? does it go away?

August 2, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Hi. I've been using it for a couple of months now. I do experience fatigue and very few of the other side effects. It also moderated my pain and severe bleeding. However, it does not help for my macrocystic breast condition.

July 14, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
New York, NY

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Grovetown, GA