Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Riverside, CA

Does any one suffer from interstitial cystitis and what do you do to help?

February 24, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I have read that hydrodistension can help.

March 12, 2017
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I know peeing 20x a day is not fun. I see the doctor on Tuesday and then go from there. I am negative on infections so they suspect IC. I just don't want to do the exam.
Let me know how it goes and best of luck.

February 24, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Byram, MS

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In