Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fargo, ND

I’m seeing several books about the Endo diet out there. Any recommendations? Looking to gather feedback before I order.

November 8, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

WomanCode by Alissa Vitti about endocrine system and how to balance your hormones naturally

November 9, 2017
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I was just placed on an autoimmune paleo protocol to help my endo....i highly recommend Mickey Trescott's Autominnune paleo cookbook and wellness guide! Easy to read and apply! I won't transition till my 6week post op appt but have been doing my hw!

November 8, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Worcester, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In