Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chalmette, LA

Hi I had a surgery done three months ago to remove a cyst and to check if I have Endo ... after surgery doctor told me I have endometriosis .... I need help findings good Specialist that treats and knows endometriosis in New Orleans ... please

July 6, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Look on F.B. on Nancy Nooks. They have specialist there.

July 7, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Midlothian, VA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In