I just found out I have adenomyosis and dilated veins in my fallopian tubes. My dr wants me to go on lupron for a few years then either get pregnant or have a hysterectomy. I’m 26 and have had 3 laparoscopes since 2013 with the last one being in December 2017, I’ve tried multiple birth controls but have always said no to lupron. Most women with endo I speak to about it say don’t take the lupron. What are some of your stories while on lupron?
I did Lupron in 3 month rounds. The first round was amazing and helped so much but after my second round I had more severe pain, more break through bleeding, hair loss, and awful migraines. I discontinued after my second round because it was too much.
It’s very hard mentally and the side effects suck. I would suggest getting in an anti depressant and then go on it. (Takes 2 weeks to work and could make depression worse at first) and maybe do it for 6 months. That’s the least amount to help. I have been doin some natural remedies to help slow it down. (Progesterone cream, vitrex, maca, multi vit, diet change, barely any alcohol, and cbd oil) so far so good. Birth control is synthetic and the Estrogen in it adds to the problem. It’s the spikes high in low in hormones that add to endo cell growth. So I take use the progesterone cream everyday. Less during periods, (don’t want my hormone levels to drop to low but want a period). I hope this helps to at least slow it down. Cbd oil has worked wonders on cancer and disease im hoping (I just started the cbd oil) will help and possibly keep it from growing at all.
Do what u think best for u.