Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tulsa, OK

https://www.endovan.com

February 22, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I can not do bc pills haaha they make me feel way worse! It was very hard for me to take something like that because it was all synthetic.

February 25, 2019
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I have watched videos with some women that it is helped a lot! However, need to do more research.

February 24, 2019
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I have not tried it yet, but I am all about natural remedies and healing with herbs. I have looked up the ingredients in Endovan which are mainly a concoction of different herbs that specifically help with those with ENDO. Here is a link..

https://www.endovan.com/ingredients/

February 24, 2019
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Exactly! I feel ya.

February 25, 2019
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Thank girl!! I’m the same and won’t opted for BC or injections because I can’t handle them well.

February 24, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hallandale, FL