Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
London, UK

Has anyone had any post surgical adhesions and if yes, what kind of complications did it end up causing?

March 2, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I have and I didnt actually know until my second surgery 2 weeks ago, my first surgery was nov 2022 stage 4 endo but since that surgery I was so sick, nausea, throwing up, can't eat lose 30lbs, diarrhea and constipation and no body knew why I was so sick so my surgeon went back in and he saw a bunch of adhesions when he went back in 2 weeks ago

March 3, 2023
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Oh my God okay welp that sounds awful I hope you're doing a lot better and thanks for the input, much appreciated!

March 4, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Montreal, QC

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ottawa, ON

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In