Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Molena, GA

I was diagnosed with endometriosis a while back, but didn't think or know anything about it because I really wasn't having bad symptoms. Last year, my Dr told me it is so bad and I need a full hysterectomy. I don't have insurance, so I've been riding it out. I also have PCOS. I can deal with the pain. What I can't deal with are all of these UTIS that no antibiotic/pyridine will even touch. I've heard of it affecting the bladder, but I'm not really hurting there. I'm just having constant… read more

July 8, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

My doctor told me the evil twin sister of endo is interstitial cystitis. It's a bladder illness that causes a lot of pain and urgency, but is not a UTI and is treated much differently. Look it up!

July 9, 2023
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I would get masses on my ureters really bad from endometriosis that would result in utis as well and would end up having to have stent placed in the in between my surgeries. Extremely painful.

July 18, 2023
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I was diagnosed with interstitial cystitis because of endo.

July 18, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Salem, OR

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In