Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I’m having GI issues for the first time—primarily lack of hunger, discomfort after eating, and endo-type pain before and after pooping. Nausea is pretty prevalent too. I saw en endo excision specialist last week and she thinks it’s likely that I have endo on my appendix and that my left ovary has fused to the wall. I’m trying to put off surgery, but wondered if maybe I’m not taking my symptoms seriously enough? I’d love to hear from those of you that have had similar affected areas. Thanks so… read more

July 24, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I had endo on my bowels and bladder. It's lead to major destruction, causing me to have a spinal implant to treat and help my bladder and bowels to work on a daily basis. I did have several robotic surgeries to try and control the endo cells from doing this but in my case it never stopped. Some cells were to tiny that destroyed tye walls of my bladder...
The implant works great and so far been having great results. However Endo continues to disrupt other organs.

July 28, 2024
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Hey love,had surgery in January, my organs stuck together,symptoms before and after surgery also include pain when going for a number 2. Issues with digestion and food triggers as well.I think going for surgery especially when organs are fused together is important, it could lead to worse issues if not dealt with in time. Hope this helps

July 25, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pittsburgh, PA

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA