Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bathgate, UK

Anyone use Cbd oil does it help??

October 5, 2015
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members shared their experiences with CBD oil for pain management, with some reporting significant relief from daily excruciating pain and... Read more

Members shared their experiences with CBD oil for pain management, with some reporting significant relief from daily excruciating pain and flare-ups, while others found it more helpful for gastrointestinal issues than pain itself. Several members discussed sourcing legal hemp-derived CBD products online through sites like Etsy and hemphookahzz.com, with specific brands mentioned including Hemp Bombs gummies and capsules, Edens Cure, and Charlotte's Web. A recurring theme was curiosity about proper dosing and methods of use, with members actively seeking advice from one another and noting that results varied, with some needing a few weeks to notice benefits while others experienced faster relief.

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

@A MyEndometriosisTeam Member my apologies for the delay. I use Hemp Bombs gummies and capsules. They're 100% legal in all 50(1) states of the US as they're made from commercially sourced hemp.

November 8, 2017
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I sure can!!! Marijuana is currently illegal in my state of PA, but I found a legal solution (it's the same CBD compound found in cannabis but sourced from legal hemp) at hemphookahzz.com if anyone would like more info about how I buy/use/find it helpful feel free to message me! I'm also on Facebook with the same profile pic (full name Jordan Drewes)

Thank you @A MyEndometriosisTeam Member for the shout out-you also have a wealth of knowledge and compassion!!! <3

October 8, 2015
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

@A MyEndometriosisTeam Member I would seriously like to know more about what you use- anything for relief. If Facebook is easier my full name is Stephanie Kingsbury. I tried to find you but couldn’t 😕

October 27, 2017
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I have found that vaping the oils help a 2/1 mix

May 14, 2017
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I just started using Charlotte's Web CBD and it's helped a ton with my gastrointestinal issues but not really with the pain. Any recommendations on dosage?

September 24, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

CBD

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Belleville, ON