Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lexington, KY

I am currently on the combination birth control pill and want to start TTC within the next few months. I am just trying to decide when I should go off of the pill to TTC. I do not feel like the birth control pills are helping and feel the same symptoms as before I had a laparoscopy to remove it. So I am open to the idea of having to have surgery again. I am curious to know what others have done and had success with.

April 24, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

They say at least 2 cycles off the pill before trying

June 5, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In