Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Finally found an endo specialist that suggest I have an MRI. He was suspicious that I had adenomyosis.
He was right. A hysterectomy is recommended. I'm desperate to get rid of the pain. All the medications leave me with terrible side
affects.
I'm curious about anyone experience with hysterectomies. Full or partial? How was your sex drive afterwards?
Recovery time? Any other side affects?

May 22, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Hi just curious where you are at in your journey, read your comment about adenomyosis and am facing same decision you were a year. ago Did you decide on the @hysterectomy?

May 17, 2017 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Reno, NV

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Palm Beach Gardens, FL

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question in Newly Diagnosed group 💭
London, AR

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In