I am not trying to get pregnant any time soon, but I do have concerns for later down the road when I do decide I want to have another child. I've been told many different things and conceiving and being pregnant and having endometriosis. What were/are some of your experiences with this matter?
I'm in the same situation, I don't want children for a few years yet so have been trying my best to research natural methods to prevent me having another lap. My advice would be to get an enzyme called serrapeptase you can get it online or at holland and barrat. Look it up for endo it breaks down scar tissue it's been proven to reduce it and clear tubes. Hope this helps x
I've been to some information sessions on endo and in regards to how endo can affect getting pregnant, they said that if it affects you, it can affect the quality of your eggs and can affect your tubes.
I too have been told the best time to try is after a lap. This however did not work for me. I had to go the route of ivf/egg donor. However I know some women with endo who had no trouble getting pg naturally. It seems like everyone is a case by case. What works for some might not work for others.
I'm currently trying to get pregnant, just had my lap a month ago and my doc said after a lap is the best time to get pregnant
My doctor told me Friday would be the last day for the shot. He wants for me to have a hysterectomy but I want more kids. This whole thing has been overwhelming