Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Shoreline, WA

Just wondering what your experience was/is like?

October 25, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

hmm,
Thanks for the input! @A MyEndometriosisTeam Member :)

October 27, 2016
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I read all the review ans YouTube video testimonials which were nothing but great. People talked about how they could feel a huge difference in just 3 days but I've been takin it for 2 weeks and so far I can't tell a difference at all. I haven't had a period yet so maybe it'll work its magic then.

October 26, 2016
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Sorry never heard of it..

October 25, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Erie, PA