Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Has anyone tried or heard of Endovan? Watching this lady on YouTube who said it helped her..

October 1, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I watched that same video!! I was going to try endovan but it is expensive and I don't have the money for it right now. But I'm planning on trying it in the next few months. I researched the endovan website and it does seem legit.

Personally I think anything is better than the usual treatment of birth control pills or progesterone cream. I have failed both of those.

October 1, 2016
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I do too! I nearly started crying when I read the reviews. I just ordered mine and I pray that you are able to get yours soon. I hate that this disease is so damn costly but us endo gals will do anything to stop this pain.

October 1, 2016
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Yes! Definitely will 😊

October 2, 2016
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

That's awesome!!! Keep us updated!

October 2, 2016
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Hello Goodgyal currently on my second bottle and didnt get any cramps/ pain during my period but I did experince some mild managble cramps during my ovulation. Im still continuing on this journey. So far its doing be good.

July 26, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Erie, PA

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
El Paso, TX