Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
El Paso, TX

Does Endovan work? Have any of you ever taken this?

July 17, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Yeah I have searched and there is no research or at least legitamate research to back it up, my doctor told me it could work if I had stage 1 but I'm on stage 3 so it won't work according to him...

July 18, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Netherlands

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In