Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Metamora, OH

Is it difficult or cumbersome to use? I am considering buying one. Is there any style or brand you would recommend?

April 9, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I had one... until I let my now ex borrow it and never got it back. It does help. I got mine for $20 on wish.com

April 9, 2017
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Script.com. Can't remember the name but it's about 70$ sometimes on sale for $19.99

April 12, 2017
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I do use one it does help $70 Will work just fine..

April 9, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In