Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Wayne, NJ

I'm looking for a good end doctor. Does anyone recommend theirs in the trip state area? I'm just so tired of looking online. Thanks 😘

April 17, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Dr. Martin Robbins! He's not in the tri state area but in Maine. For a little bit extra of a drive you might find him worth it. I just had my second lap last week with him and there are so many good things to say that I wouldn't even know where to begin!!! The man is a miracle to women πŸ˜€

April 19, 2017
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Thank you! I will look him up :)

April 20, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Los Angeles, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In