following. I have been referred for medical marijuana at my request. my gp did a referral document and now going through a national access company. I get my card on the 31st so I will try to follow up and let you know. My sister in law also suffers from endo and tried CBD-strain oil drops under the tongue. She said she noticed a bit of a difference, like it was enough to soothe her on mild-pain days but not enough on heavy pain days. For me, if it means i can reduce frequency of dilaudid I am considering that a win. :)
Im expierementing with it and am finding that different strains do help. Theres too many to choose from and im trying to do less of the smoking and more of the edibles, lotions, drops, etc. Theres even a marijuanna supossitory that goes directly to the pain source vaginally. I found it gave some temporary relief but was kinda exspensive.