Not too many reviews online, but even from the small research it looks hopeful for woman during menstruation and linked to woman with endo. Gonna give it a try and see if it helps.
I tried the CBD tablets but didn't find they helped.. maybe not a high enough dose x
Where do you girls order the body butter from ? And does it make you drowsy and not alert ? I need to be alert because I have a 4 year old daughter . I need something to relieve the pain but not get high.
Do whatever u feels it will help u with your pain
No. That one has a 50mg of thc but no your not getting high.
I been wondering about cannabis oils and lotions but havent tried em. Since its a topical, does it give you a high as if you were smoking? Or does it just work on the area? Im used to smoking and was smoking specifically CBD before surgery but havent smoked since.