Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Surrey, UK

Hello fellow Endo Warriors ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ,

Does anyone have experience of Zoladex and Tibolone, that they can share with me? I've just had my first Zoladex injection and have been prescribed Tibolone as an 'add in', to counteract the side affects of the Zoladex, after my fourth laparoscopy failed to reduce the pain I was experiencing. I read the leaflets I was given before having the injection but having now looked online I'm having a bit of a wobble โ˜น๏ธ. Amongst other things, I've been reading thingsโ€ฆ read more

June 9, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Watford, UK

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Portsmouth, UK

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Harare,Zimbabwe