Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Started 2nd round of Zoladex treatment a week ago and side effects are starting to kick in. Specifically hot flushes, night sweats, bone pain (specially in arms), fatigue. I remeber with 1st treatment, 2 days after injection I would feel extremely hot and be having cold sweats, shivering all day... is there anything that helped you with any of the side effects? I was taking Gabapentin to help me with night sweats and hot flushes, which worked for a bit, and taking Melatonin as sleeping aid

December 7, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I'm using visanne. It stop my menstrual, and yes i also got shivering all day. The longer my menstrual period stoped, the more frequent this shivering show up. I still don't have useful treatment to stop this. But i use hot bed and drink ginseng to lesen it. It stop for a couple hour and started again though

October 19, 2022
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Hi Agne. I hope that you're feeling much better since this post a few months ago. I just wanted to query something with you (hopefully you see this). You described bone pain that you were experiencing in your arms. Out of curiosity, are you still experiencing this pain? Did you also have weakness in your arms? Was this related to the Zoladex? I've never been on Zoladex, however last year I began to get the pain that you describe in my arms (unexplained). It has worsened drastically since & now I also get it in my legs. Just wondering if this was medication related. Take care.

September 29, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Surrey, UK

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Minneapolis, MN

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Batesville, AR

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In