Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Hi there.. I'm being treated for suspected endometriosis and I have been on the Zoladex implant since November 2017 but recent ct and mri scan have both confirmed bilateral ovarian pelvic varicise (internal varicose veins). Has anyone else had this confirmation too?

January 17, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I have! I had an ovarian vein ligation 3 years ago

September 18, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kirkcaldy, UK

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Luxembourg, Europe

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lancing, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In