Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Raleigh, NC
January 31, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

CBD oil is brilliant for the pain, it relaxes your body and the Endo pain is really elevated. I vape CBD oil and can say it’s brilliant x

February 4, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

not exactly but I am a medical cannabis user and smoking CBD strains helps my endo pain immensely so I would assume a CBD oil would also be helpful to you.

February 3, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Thank you for your response! I am new with the CBD oil and I am quite impressed with the energy, mind clarity during the non period days. The anxiety is almost gone. The pms is much better. I am also hoping that in the long run it will reduce my endo pain during the bad days. In the middle of December I started taking progesterone that totally increased my endo symptoms and here I am finally trying this wonderful oil! Wishing you all the best luck with it!

February 5, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

other than smoking/vaping do you think applying oil topically would help?? or maybe capsules or something like that? @A MyEndometriosisTeam Member @A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

February 18, 2018 (edited)
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

PS: I took the progesterone just for 3 weeks and a week after started the CBD.

February 5, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tinley Park, IL