Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Richards Bay, ZA

Hi everyone.

I know this is going to come across as quite a weird question.

But has anyone else experienced not being able to go to the toilet? For anything. I've just found out I have endo not even a month ago.

I also get this feeling in my leg where the whole leg just goes dead.

What is this and what can I do?

Thanks in advance.

February 10, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Oh wow-- that must be really scary :( I'm assuming you're recovering from surgery, as you just found out you have endo, and I wonder if perhaps something nerve-related is happening. Definitely call your doctor ASAP if you have not already. Good luck πŸ’›πŸ’›

February 10, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Cleveland, OH

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Grovetown, GA

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Manchester, UK