Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Zurich, CA

Anyone else use Visanne?

November 10, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I've been on Visanne for 8 months and it made my life so much better. I had spotting for about 2 months, then it all stopped. Had one break through a month ago, but with minimal pain. Endo is on my bowel, and since I started taking Visanne my digestive systems works properly. And the pain is completely gone.
As for side effects, I had hot flashes at night for the first 2 months. I also feel my migraines got worse, but the endo pain was much worse than any of this. It seems like visannw affects everyone differently, but it's worth trying at least for a few months to see how your body reacts to it.

December 9, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I do. I just started my 3rd pack yesterday. I had light bleeding on my 2nd pack every single day. My endo cyst shrink by 0.6cm so i think it works. I just have to be patient with spotting and bleeding.

November 10, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Thanks Paula, I feel a lot better today, just pinkish spotting and a little heaviness on my pelvic. I'm taking turmeric with ginger tea and i think it works on my pains. Sending you hugs🤗

November 12, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Chellie, im still spoting no clots. But i have pains here and there. I guess we just have to accept it is a period. And if it continues then just go back to the doctor for a change of pill. :/
Hope you feel better

November 11, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Hi Paula, how long did you have spotting? Thought my spotting will stop soon but I was wrong. I suddenly have bleeding and blod clot again today. Have back, pelvic, and lower abdominal pain as well. 😢

November 11, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dublin, IE

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Richmond, VA

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In