Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
November 28, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I meditate every morning and very night. This has helped quite a bit! I didn’t believe in meditation at first until I experienced it with an instructor. It really feels mentally and emotionally cleansing. I highly recommended trying it dear. ❤️🤗

November 30, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Emotions that raise blood pressure can make pain worse because of the increased blood flow. It's all connected, some times to our dislike.

November 29, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Hi nrs1105,

Thanks. I have been more emotional. I'm feeling a lot of anger and I can't bottle it. I have noticed crying helps but it's taxing my heart and need to take it easy since I'm having breathing problrms. I want to feel better but every day with abdominal pain and blood in urine led me to surgery 2 years ago. I don't want another surgery but I don't know how to manage symptoms so I can stand on legs. I teach and I was getting stuck in bathroom or holding it just to make it through the day. I really need hrlp

November 29, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Hi! Yes! When I get extremely stressed at work, like if I feel like I’m going to explode from stress, I will start to go from feeling stable to getting abdominal pain. I work in public safety in a very high stress job. I’ve leatned to control emotions and stress or I was going to have to leave my job. At home, my family has learned how bad my disease is, I’m stage 4 and just got diagnosed with a rare heart disease. I believe that emotions can trigger endo pain and even make it worse. I’ve felt my body go through it. Sending you lots of love and hugs! ❤️

November 29, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

My Dr.’s looked at me like I was from mars when I kept telling them,I felt like I was pmsn (I’m menopausal).and if I get aroused (not just the act itself) I will hemorrhage..so my emotions are somehow connected to this. Side note: my Dr. did find and remove a non cancerous pylop. It stopped the hemorrhaging for 3 weeks. So the answer is Yes it is tied to emotions.

November 28, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Forrest City, AR

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Orange County, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In