Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Orange, TX

I just had a partial hysterectomy 7 weeks ago. Dr didn’t find Endo but I have super sharp pains still. What else could be wrong?

January 15, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

It’s a very sharp stabbing pain in the lower part of my abdomen. He didn’t take my uterus so it’s possible it could be that. And when I asked him after surgery, he mentioned that but hasn’t mentioned it since. I just have felt like it was Endo and I’m only 34,so I’m feeling like I almost did this for nothing although I have cervical displaysia.

January 16, 2019
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Could you maybe have adenomyosis? It’s endo inside the uterus and unfortunately surgery doesn’t help with that (only hysterectomy). Can be managed with hormonal therapy but of course isn’t a cure

January 15, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In