I need some answers or advice. In the past year i have experienced pain with intercourse and severe bloating. My cramps are not severe but i do get them even when im not on my period. I started to see a new doctor and he found a cyst which went away but now i have another. The pain with sex is not getting any better with birth control. I also get bloated after sex and feel like i have to pee but nothing comes out. I now have sharp pains at certain points in the day. My bloating is very bad and… read more
I had SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) last year and it causes bloating and constipation or diarrhea. I had pelvic pain all day long every day and pain every time I had sex. I previosly had excision surgery but my pain came right back. I think in some cases if you have gut issues it can feed the endo. I saw a naturopath for my gut issues and it cleared up most of my pain, the chronic pelvic pain, the endo pain and the sex pain.
Pain with sex and bloating definitely can come from endo.
Surgery is ur best option. Then u will know what it is and try different treatments to see what works for u..
Good luck
I've had the same symptoms along with bleeding during intercourse for more that 2 years. I have been diagnosed with IBS 4yrs ago but started doubting IBS could affect my sexual life this much. I am getting my first lap next week to see if it's really endo... keep it up. You know your pain and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Wishing you the best of luck !
Thats like... definitely endo girl. Should have some relief after the surgery, but know that surgery doesn't clear it all up. It'll still hurt so you have to adjust your positions and totally be lubricated.
My super sharp pains have mostly gone away with the surgery, but the dull ones and the attacks afterwards still occur.