Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Denver, CO

For the past few months I have had almost no appetite. Im typically only able to eat at dinner time. Ive also noticed that smelling foods causes nausea and loss of appetite. I keep losing weight so my pelvic pain doc referred me to a new GP but I cant get in until the end of May. All of my bloodwork came back normal and Im definitely not pregnant. Im just wondering if anyone else has experienced something like this and how you overcame it? I love food and I want to eat so badly but I just get… read more

April 6, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I had a terrible patch like that last year before I was diagnosed w endo and I didn't start to feel better until I was put into a really good anti inflammatory... I was lucky to find one that suits me straight away... it's called Arcoxia and was a life saver

April 7, 2019
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I've always found it hard to eat or have an appetite when I'm in pain. Then when I do manage to get something down the nausea is terrible

April 6, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Normal, IL

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brick Township, NJ