Endometriosis Question

9 medium

Who diagnoses pelvic floor dysfunction?

Who diagnoses pelvic floor dysfunction?

Hi everyone, hope you are doing well today. My gyno/endo excision specialist says that I do not have pelvic floor dysfunction or prolapse based on his physical exam however my endo nutritionist and hypopressive instructor (if you have bloating I highly recommend looking into hypopressives btw) believe that I have it and told me to get further testing. Which type of doctor do I see for a diagnosis? Also any thoughts would be appreciated. I have a bulge down there and kegel… read more

8 mini
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member said:

I would try a pelvic floor PT to tx symptoms. They cant dx, but can give you insight

posted 10 days ago
Browse more questions and answers
Continue with Facebook
Sign up with your email
Already a Member? Log in