Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brookings, OR

Has anyone experienced swollen lymph nodes associated with endo?

January 15, 2020
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

That's where I'm at.

October 8, 2022
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I am experiencing this as well. Keep going to the hospital and no answers. They did so many scans, blood work. Nothing. I’m at my wits end. I just look crazy...

May 27, 2021
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I have this but can’t get anyone to believe me. I get sick every time I ovulate and every time I get my period (colitis, sinus infections, strep throat). I can literally tell where I am in my cycle based on the pain in my lymph nodes.

Has anyone else had this and had any success getting doctors to address it?

January 29, 2021
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Had the biopsy on my lymph node done yesterday. Now I wait for results. Dealing with a great deal of anxiety. Hoping for the best.

January 29, 2020
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Thank you so much for your response. I have had swollen lymph nodes since my last surgery. How do they know it is caused by endo? Do you know if that will show up on pathology from lymph node biopsy?

January 16, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Duncan, OK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In