Has anyone experienced swollen lymph nodes associated with endo?
That's where I'm at.
I am experiencing this as well. Keep going to the hospital and no answers. They did so many scans, blood work. Nothing. I’m at my wits end. I just look crazy...
I have this but can’t get anyone to believe me. I get sick every time I ovulate and every time I get my period (colitis, sinus infections, strep throat). I can literally tell where I am in my cycle based on the pain in my lymph nodes.
Has anyone else had this and had any success getting doctors to address it?
Had the biopsy on my lymph node done yesterday. Now I wait for results. Dealing with a great deal of anxiety. Hoping for the best.
Thank you so much for your response. I have had swollen lymph nodes since my last surgery. How do they know it is caused by endo? Do you know if that will show up on pathology from lymph node biopsy?