Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

I have been on Vissane for 9 months and I see my gynae every six months for a check up. My last check up was in October and everything was perfect according to him.I saw my gynae yesterday for spotting I have been having for almost a month now. It was just spotting until recently it started showing clots. My gynae checked and said everything is still fine and the spotting should go away on its own. I communicated to him that I want to get pregnant soon and he said I should continue taking… read more

January 21, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

You will not get pregnant if you continue using vissane, because vissane makes you to not ovulate. And if you don't ovulate you won't get pregnant, I suggest you complete the vissane box you have then don't buy another. Your periods will return then you can try to get pregnant. Am using vissane also

January 21, 2020
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

That’s so weird! My gyne told me I have to be off visanne for 2 months before I start trying. I would get a second opinion! It’s also not good to fall pregnant on visanne

January 29, 2020
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Thank you so much, I also thought so too so I didn't understand why he wanted me to continue on vissane

January 21, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cavite, Philippines

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Edmonton, AB

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In