Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Newark, DE

So I've been on Orilissa with Duavee as the add-back for about a year now (no periods for a year- amazing!). I'm keeping with the Orilissa but recently switched from Duavee to a combo or norethindrone and estradiol because I've been getting a lot of migraines and neck stiffness lately. It was fine for a couple of days and then Thursday night I had a few drinks (like 7 throughout the night, which is not a lot for me) and the next day I felt like death. It didn't feel like a regular hangover, just… read more

July 26, 2020
 · 
Reactions

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fort Mohave, AZ

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Australia

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sammamish, WA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In