Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭

My endometriosis pain shifted from the front to my lower back around my tailbone. At a certain point all my pain was there. At 36 I finally got a doctor to perform a hysterectomy. She also did not believe I had endometriosis.

Turns out I was in Stage 4 and a colorectal surgeon had to be brought in to help remove my uterus and ovaries from my bowels and my bladder.

It has been a year and half and I still have pain in my lower back and I am becoming more fatigued. I believe I have low estrogen… read more

November 17, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Endo can grow back so it is possible for it to be causing your pain. "Wierd back pain" is what i hear from people when they seek treatment and find out (eventually) it was endo.
endo does not need ovaries to grow- it produces its own.

December 4, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In