Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Richmond, UK

I am a week out of my second lap (this time robotic!) I was told to go onto Cerazette but I can't bring myself to do it. I was on Millenette for three years and in the third year I was worryingly depressed and the docs took me off them. I have mild endometriosis and adenomyosis is apparently the worst out of the two but honestly terrified of going on the pill. I don't want to loose myself again

April 24, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I can’t speak to how it will help your endo, but I was on this pill a few years ago and had very few side effects, aside from it stopping my period and hormonal migraines :)

May 1, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kelseyville, CA

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
London, UK

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Edinburgh, UK