@A MyEndometriosisTeam Member
I got denied several times but I'm actually just starting again to try for it bc it's been so long, and I got way more records of info. Definitely getting a ssd lawyer thus time. One who doesn't get paid unless u win! But, @A MyEndometriosisTeam Member is definitely the person you want to ask! She's got such great info and advise for everything! She's been one of my greatest blessings to have met her here!
@A MyEndometriosisTeam Member terminated when on FMLA? Your employer was looking for an excuse. I am so sorry! I, too, was threatened with termination. I was out on disability and the doctor at Employee Health tried refusing to admit he put me on leave. The Director of Employee Relationn was at that visit, and my positionwas threatened. I then returned to work for three days until he admitted he put me out on disability. I had an attorney by then to sue for harassment. I also ended up in the hospital for three days for pain management thanks to my employers. And I was at their hospital,because I worked there.
I went through FMLA and still was denied and terminated. I was diagnosed with stage 4 after surgeries in May 2024. I'm trying to find a place I can be, literally anywhere in the world, to receive both treatment and accomodations via social welfare i.e. disability e.g. healthcare, social security, etc. Havent found much so far.
I’ve only gotten short term disability after having surgery.