I did have it for years. It stopped and went away for good when I stopped drinking soft drinks and did a candida cleanse. I used to have such severe pain and spasms it affected my daily life. Just sitting too long would trigger it.
Yep! IC is Endo's evil twin. Going as alkaline as possible, avoiding over-acidity, helps me. I don't cut everything out, I'd die without coffee ;) , but I listen to my body and know my trigger amounts now. Can you go speak to a good nutritionist? xx
I have had IC for over 12 years. I also have Hunner's lesions which makes it so much more painful! I watch what I eat, have done installations, steroid injection in the lesion, Elmiron, and I just had the permanent Interstim implanted. Still in constant pelvic pain. Some days are better than others, but no day is "back to normal" or even great. I take it day by day, sometimes hour by hour.
That's so great @A MyEndometriosisTeam Member !!! What is your IC diet. Just no acidic foods??