Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 24, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I did have it for years. It stopped and went away for good when I stopped drinking soft drinks and did a candida cleanse. I used to have such severe pain and spasms it affected my daily life. Just sitting too long would trigger it.

July 4, 2015
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Yep! IC is Endo's evil twin. Going as alkaline as possible, avoiding over-acidity, helps me. I don't cut everything out, I'd die without coffee ;) , but I listen to my body and know my trigger amounts now. Can you go speak to a good nutritionist? xx

June 29, 2015
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I have had IC for over 12 years. I also have Hunner's lesions which makes it so much more painful! I watch what I eat, have done installations, steroid injection in the lesion, Elmiron, and I just had the permanent Interstim implanted. Still in constant pelvic pain. Some days are better than others, but no day is "back to normal" or even great. I take it day by day, sometimes hour by hour.

August 23, 2015
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

That's so great @A MyEndometriosisTeam Member !!! What is your IC diet. Just no acidic foods??

June 27, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fort Wayne, IN

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fort Worth, TX

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Maryland, MD

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In