Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Singleton, AU

Hi all
I'm curious about the "endo diet" I've been researching it online and have found a large list on what not to eat. My problem is working out a meal plan to suit what I can eat. I've never have a food intolerance before or been limited to food in any way
I'm happy to buy recipe books on the topic but owhat books are good and have a lot of great recipes in them?
I've checked my library and they have nothing.
Any help would be appreciated or any websites/book titles with recipes to help… read more

September 5, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Go on Amazon and search endo diet I'm ordering a book from there that was recommended xx

September 21, 2016
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Hi, I have tried looking for recipe books and have come across nothing, there seems to be nothing out there! I think the endo diet is basically an anti-inflammatory diet so if you search for anti-inflammatory diets hopefully you'll come across more recipes etc! Hope this helps :)

September 7, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In