Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colchester, UK

Hey ladies,
My gyno recently prescribed me Norethisterone to take twice a day for the next 3 months. The only info I have on this medicine is stuff I've found online (dangerous I know) and the side effects I have found have made me a little hesitant to take them.
Can anyone who has taken it tell me how they got on taking it and what side effects they experienced (doesn't matter if the side effects sound scary) I just want honest opinions before I start taking them.
Thanks in advance :)

October 12, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I have taken it but only short term, like for a week.

October 12, 2016
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I was on it to try and induce a period. It didnt work for that. In the 7 days i was on it, i didnt notice any side effects

October 12, 2016
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

And did you find it helped or caused any side effects?

October 12, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Australia

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bathgate, UK

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bathgate, UK