I'm 17, and have been showing signs of endo since I was 14, but in the last 3 years have had a poor quality of life with extremely intense and constant pain. I have tried several contraceptive pills, with little to no releaf or sometimes even worsening my condition. Next month I am having my first ever lap, to remove scar tissue, and I am getting the Mirena Coil placed in my womb. Any advice/info for my first Lap? Did it help with the pain? Or any experience with the Mirena Coil? Thanks so much… read more
Honestly it didn't help me and I'm still having the pain it's gonna get worse with the surgery they won't do a hysterectomy because of my age.
I'm 23 years old I got it last year
Thank you so much, this answer is so hopeful! I'm so glad you have a better quality of life now and it worked out in the end :) your result is really my goal as I have a real problem with fainting and just not being able to get out of my bed for days. Thanks again! X
I am 17, soon to be 18 now. I didn't see many signs age 13, but I guess my periods were heavier than most people's, but the pain around ovulation started around late 14 early 15. Nobody in my family has ever been diagnosed with it, so it's not always genetic in some situations. My only advice to her is to just keep track of any pains etc because if she does have endometriosis the earlier she catches it the better :) x
Can anyone answer me cause I have a 13yr. old and my doctor told me that my daughter could get it cause it's genetic and what were the signs that she should be looking for in her age.