Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

So I had a laposcapy (unsure on spelling) and a Mariana inserted about 3 months ago but I have been bleeding ever since and have the worst pain anyone else had this?

January 8, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Im in to get mine in 2 weeks time and im 32. heres hoping it works. Recently came off the Jab and that messed me up big time. if its not as bad as that ill be happy enough

January 31, 2017
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I work in healthcare and we do many merina inserts. Unfortunately a lot of women come back to have it taken out because of on going spotting. spitting seems to be more prone in women in their 20-30. Not saying that with everyone but collectively that's what I've observed.

January 12, 2017
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Hi I have answered in another box I hope it comes through. How are you today?

January 12, 2017
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Hi Chicky I am meant to have a mirena put in like now um but I was on the depot for just 3 months while waiting for it. I constantly bled and so even when I could have gone for it to be done in December I couldn't coz I was still bleeding. I am so glad to be coming off the depot I never ever liked. It was a means for the time. The mirena has the same hormone as the depoprovera although I have been advised by the doc,s that it is a smaller amount released. I have heard of women bleeding continuously while having the mirena and for some it has fallen out. I have met a lady who has had great success also. How are you getting on today? Sorry I don't answer. I hardly check emails I'm to old school lol. I hope that you feel better soon and it works for you :)

January 12, 2017
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Not for three months but I ended up having to have my Mirena removed due to extreme pain. Once it was removed my pain lessened.

January 8, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Reno, NV

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Freeport, IL

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Parma, OH

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In