Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fort Worth, TX

this has been this biggest issue with my endometriosis. its so bad that i'm waking up every 2-3 hours during the night. wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if they've had any success with medications, supplements or anything. it's getting to the point where its hard to enjoy my days off because i'm just so tired!

December 1, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I do. Have u ever been checked for a prolapse bladder? Do u have endo on your bladder?

December 2, 2017
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Yes but in addition to endometriosis I have interstitial cystitis. It is common for women who have endo to have IC. I just had my first lap and I did not have endo on my bladder but confirmed I do have IC. There is a simple in office test you can do to be checked for interstitial cystitis

December 7, 2017 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Netherlands

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In