Hi guys,
I had my lap to remove stage 3 endo by excision just over two months ago, since my hormones switched back on after the decapeptyl, I have had worse pain but similar and in the same places as before my lap. Will it ever stop? Has anyone had experience of this and fully recovered? feeling a bit hopeless right now π
It can take up to six months for your insides to heal. So definitely don't panic. It could be just where they removed it. Or it could even be scar tissue. Give it some more time. x ποΈπ
Thank you!
shortly after my surgery (w/stage 3), I began to feel the pain again. However, I became pregnant less than a month after and it went away. I am currently 5 1/2 mo. pp and breastfeeding. I am wondering when the pain will return. I feel twinges of pain here and there..