Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hamlet, NC
December 6, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Tramadol, meloxicam ( which ia a non steriod), tylenol w codeine #3

December 9, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

My GYN recommended flaxseed (pills or mixed into food) as a really good alternative to ibuprofen, especially if you have a sensitive stomach. It works best if you're consistent and taking it before the pain starts. Hope this helps!

December 6, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Many peeps are on a cocktail of drugs or have at least been through a long list of various types. Depending on the type of pain and where in your cycle you are; for instance buscopan or mentrual drugs hits a type of cramping pain that even the oxycodones and fentanyls don’t get to, for nerve pains it is pregabalin or gabapentin. NSAIDs help but I have ulcer so can’t touch it. Try to ration your drugs as though you can’t get them topped up ( cos with these annoying pain meds you keep increasing the doses until they really don’t help that much), so I don’t use as often as I should so that when I do use it I get instant relieve as against if I had used all day or all week. ( Dunno if I am making sense). And the docs are done with just upping our meds as they don’t care about the damage it’s doIng to us, heck do they even believe any human can feel the type of pain we describe?

December 6, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

cbd oil

December 10, 2018
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

2 Aleve

December 7, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brooklyn, NY

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Houston, TX