Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Minneapolis, MN

I am having side effects with Depo Provera and my IUD (hair loss, insomnia, and acne, to name a few) and am interested in a slightly more natural therapy to ease these symptoms but still prevent endo recurrence!

February 7, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Michelle,

I have no endo but I used the bio identical hormones because I had to have a full hysterectomy due to endo. I felt great on those hormone. They work because it is match to your natural body hormones. Hopes this helps you

February 15, 2019
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I have used bioidentical hormones and it works. Had no side effects. I had to stop because it fed my ORS( OVARIAN REMNANT SYNDROME).

February 7, 2019
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Thank you :) I’m also taking similar supplements, eating an anti-inflammatory diet, and focusing on restoring exercises. I’m glad you’ve found relief naturally! 💛

February 7, 2019
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Has any doctor mentioned trying you on Zoladex? It's an injection once a month to stop your ovaries from working?

February 7, 2019
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

Hi please take a look at my story. I went the natural route and it’s detailed.. I hope it’s helps..
kindly

February 7, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Salem, OR

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Spring Lake, MI

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Salem, OR