Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyEndometriosisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Goleta, CA

Hey folks I’ve recently started getting even worse swelling in my lower abdomen than usual and also my hips that seems to be radiating down my legs. My left pelvic area swells up a lot all throughout the month which is normal but I’ve recently started getting shoulder pain in both shoulder blades and feeling like my shoulders aren’t staying in place if that makes sense? Also having way more reflux nausea and vomiting than usual and pain and pressure in upper left abdomen by rib cage. does anyone… read more

March 21, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member

I have nausea when a work out. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to have a loose BM. Its wild how long the nausea will stay with me though. I find if I dont get my HR up, the nausea is less. I told my endometriosis doctor and she didn't know what to say.

July 11, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Forrest City, AR

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Richards Bay, ZA

A MyEndometriosisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rake, IA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In